Cochise Health & Racquet Club is the largest fitness facility in the area, with 30,000 square feet there is
something for everyone; from beginner to experienced athlete. Some of the amenities that set us apart
from other local health clubs are:
1) reACT – a rapid eccentric anaerobic core trainer is a unique workout for core strengthening and increased
balance with the additional benefit of a great leg work out! CRC has the only reACT in the state of Arizona. Come by and try it out!
2) Court Sports – 4 official size racquetball courts for members and guests to enjoy racquetball, handball, wally ball
3) Women’s Only Area – enables women to complete a total body work out in the privacy of the women’s
4) LifeFitness Circuit – 12 strength training machines that will set your repetitions’ resistance based on a one rep max self-test. Takes the guess work out of having to determine your appropriate weight selection. Weight Room – 3,200 sq. ft. of free weights, plate loaded equipment and selectorized machines for all levels. Amateur and serious lifters will appreciate our selection of Hammer Strength plate loaded equipment.
5) Abs/Back Room – a separate area focusing on abdominals, obliques and lower back.
6) Outdoor Pool and Spa – available May through October.
7) Spas, Saunas and Steam Rooms – available in our locker rooms year round.
Learn more about our cardio equipment in Sierra Vista, AZ, along with the other equipment that's available to members, by calling or visiting Cochise Health and Racquet Club today.
Call 520 458-7075 for further information on our amenities listed above.